About this building
Donald Reid’s Otago Corn and Wool Exchange was built in 1881. In 1912, a third storey was added to the store which was used for wool, grain and other produce, as well as for auction sales. The building was refurbished for ADInstruments. It won the DCC Heritage re-use award in 2013-14. The judging panel was ‘impressed with the scale of the project, the restoration of heritage fabric and features, the clever juxtaposition of old and new, and the quality of the internal spaces and offices created’.
Office spaces for rent
OFFICE SPACE AVAILABLE
Office space is available in the refurbished Donald Reid Store